True to its name, video marketing is a modern way of advertising their brands, advertising goods and services by businesses. They are short, 1-5 minute videos, produced and posted to gain exposure on platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Today, it is no secret that many viewers prefer video content to static content. This lets you raise the weighting of your campaign through video marketing. This may include witnesses, explainers, instruction, entertainment, videos and more.
In order to help you get a better view of its significance and position in the industry, I have been free to list some details about video marketing:
- By 2019, videos are planned to assert over 80 percent of Web traffic.
- In companies that used video marketing as opposed to those companies that did not, there was a 49% rise in turnover.
- In comparison to photographs and combined text, social videos produce up to 1200 percent more views.
- The word “video” in the email subject increases the open rate by 19% and the CTR rate by 65%.
- Up to four times as many people want to see a product video by reading a product description.
- On a video website, an average user has been recommended to spend 88 percent more time.
- 97% of advertisers say that videos allow their customers to understand their products better.
Now let us read why you should start producing videos to grow your business.
1. Sets a sense of confidence
Videos will serve as a pedestal and make exclusive your product. The use of videos will boost your product’s identity and help your consumers gain interest. A customer can decide to connect with you through a video containing evidence or featuring your company’s founder and/or team.
2. SEO boosts
YouTube is, according to Google, the second biggest search engine and since it is the property of Google, the search results of the site are powered by linking and posting videos on web pages and social networks. Healthy content attracts users, so their time on the web increases.
3. Enhance conversion and sales
A solid video will contribute to sales directly. Research shows that more than 74 % of people who watch a product video eventually purchase it. Thus, the video quality will affect your sales directly.
4. Internet apps’ appeals
Taking care of the customers for a long time is also a very difficult job in this constantly moving environment we are living in. And in the case of a mobile telephone audience, this challenge only increases.
Cohesive images and mobiles. Some 90 % of customers view videos on their telephones. Smartphone users dramatically increase in today’s digital era, thereby enhancing the video audience.
5. Provides the greatest explanation
Videos may offer in-depth explanations to customers about companies and their goods. In short, videos that illustrate have a high conversion rate compared to just explanations of the product.
6. Social Media Milestones
Social networking sites share as many videos as we want. To drive the content further, algorithms are created. In contrast with static posts, people also share more images. You have to make social media videos that are funny, insightful, or emotionally related to the viewer. It would only then be shared between groups and various publics.
Creation of stragies for video marketing:
1. Share your stories: stories have never been as important as video stories and brainstorms: what stories are you going to tell?
2. Commitment: It does not just tell your story; you have to get your audience engaged when you do it. How are your stories going to be interesting?
3. Analysis: Obey metrics and data, to find out which video is better and why.
4. Keep it brief: It’s not long (though there are recommendations) for marketing video but the general rule is better than shorter. Be scrupulous about your alteration. Cut all out of the odds.
Audio marketing advantages:
- After videos have been made, these videos are powerful resources that should be shared on all social media platforms of an organization. Video, in particular on social networks, has become one of the most commonly used formats of content.
- Increased user interaction A viewers are already interested in your product or service by choosing to “play” a video. The viewers may actively use video to select content and not just to receive content passively through email, ads, etc.
- Making Authentic Customer Interactions Video offers a forum for organizations to display corporate faces and personalize the correspondence to unique consumer groups for those organizations that have no interaction with their customers. Video advertising enables marketers to link individually to consumers in contrast with other formats of advertising.
- Generating dedicated and professional leads Videos are more likely to be created in your message if video content is strategically organized, developed and delivered for a specific audience. One-minute of appropriate, enticing video content will hit the right audience and increase the chance of a visitor after a call to action.
- Enhancing the Brand Identity Enhancing the relation of your viewers to the message you send in the video enhances the audience for your videos. Therefore, a straightforward, meaningful story must be established which highlights your organization’s most attractive qualities.