There are many ways to promote your blog. What you ultimately decide depends on why you want to promote your blog in the first place. Don’t you want to increase your audience and end up selling your advertising space to a blog? Does your blog support the products you sell on your website? Want to create your blog as your niche authority? All of the above are great ways to make your blog business useful, but there are many different ways to promote that can affect each of your goals.
1. Focus on search engine optimization (SEO) content: The growth of blogs is closely linked to SEO content. SEO content is primarily designed to categorize popular queries (keywords) in search engines and increase the natural traffic of search engine users for blogs. SEO tips range from precise logic (post titles with targeted keywords and clear meta-titles) to technology (ideal for coding and mobile device design).
2. Create “Evergreen” content: One of the tips to add SEO content to your blog is to target niche topics that contain evergreen content. What do I mean by evergreen? Evergreen is an SEO concept that means that post topics will be relevant for years to come, as opposed to seasonal topics that are relevant only for a short period of time. As such, writing a blog post on the topic of”evergreen” with SEO in mind proves the site to be relevant to search engine users many times over the future.
3. Invite guest blogs: Another easy way to advertise your blog is to let others write for you! Guest blogging is a way for other bloggers to reach new audiences by posting to their blogs. Typically, a guest post contains a link to a guest author’s website in return for a guest post to be a win-win for both parties. The more loyal followers your guest author has, the better. When a guest author shares a new post on a blog, it attracts users to the site and increases the credibility of the blog.SEMrush will always accept Guest Authors, so we’ve put together all your favorite posts from guest contributors into the”best of them”!
4. Contribution to the additional voter community: When you log on to the site, the most valuable information is at the top of the source. It’s a democratic way and a great opportunity to promote your blog when you have content that’s worth sharing. But before you abuse the community in your blog, you need to find the right community for yourself and participate as a consultant and talk to other users. You may be wrong if you think you don’t have edited jobs in your specialty. If they can’t, you can always apply to create your own sub-editor. Semrush has its own small compilation, and we’re self-regulating on the spot.
5. Social Media: Take advantage of social media – both unpaid posts and paid posts can be huge to get a blog from scratch. Facebook Facebook is the best place to find people with similar ideas online, if you are serious about using social media to influence you, it is the best place to grow your audience and find like-minded people online.
6. Bonus tips: Using Google Analytics and Google Search Console. These tools will grow into a trusted blog of wet form solenoids until they grow. Both of these tools are serious about how users access the website, what they do with the site, and what content is most attractive to the growth of the blog. Google Analytics shows the average user’s time, session, and bounce rate on a page. The Google Search Console in the meantime will help you understand how Google crawls a website.