(21 Productivity Ideas To Get More Done) If you work from home, your ability will do many things, and staying at work will directly affect your lifestyle and happiness. There is the option to go up and down the stairs in advance, have a cup of coffee and start relaxing! Hell, you can also start a random project to use overtime to further develop your skills, etc. There is also the fact that working from home can mean working in a suitable work environment, close people, freedom and even a complete change of working hours. However, if you don’t have the discipline and motivation at work, the situation can be completely different. Now, you’re more likely to find this experience stressful and overwhelming— you’re likely to find a great list of commitments you don’t know. The line between downtime and work can be blurry, and can often work late and forget about it, and often cannot maintain a balance between commercial and private life. Continue reading, you will find 21 types of tips, tricks and ideas for efficiency at work, these skills, skills and ideas can bring great changes. To facilitate reference, they are divided into categories
1. Kazan:- Kaizen is a Japanese term that comes from the country’s manufacturing industry. The term refers to the process of making some small changes to the process to see great cumulative benefits over time. For example, if your computer currently needs 5 minutes to boot and boot twice a day, that means you spend 10 minutes of effective time each day. You can use this path to perform other operations (for example, calls), you can also update your computer. Anyway, now you only need 2 minutes to get started. Lost time per week is now reduced by 50 minutes (200 minutes per month) and 14 minutes per week (58 minutes per month). This is a big difference. Changing the order in which tasks complete can have a similar effect.
2. One-minute rules:- This rule stipulates that if they take less than a minute, we must always finish our work immediately. This removes them from our minds, which means they won’t attack us or pressure us.
3. Law No. 80/20:- Law 80/20 tells us that 80% of returns will come from 20% of the work. Therefore, the key is to determine as effectively as possible the key of the 20% that produces the highest gain.
4. Tomato (tomato):- Pomodoro technology is a technology that sets a timer at work and when to rest. This structured approach ensures disruption (without delay), but allows you to carefully define when and for how long.
5. Rescue time:- Rescue Time is an application that can be used to control the time that passes on each task during the day. They said, “What to control, improve?” In other words, when you see that your time is really going, you’ll have more control over how you spend your time.
6. Todogist (1993):- There is an application to create Todoist. This app makes it easy to create new features for a powerful natural module: you can work through a normal conversation! It also provides a lot of integration with other powerful apps and devices.
7. Apple Watch:- Apple Watch is a surprisingly powerful productivity tool. This not only allows you to receive notifications on your wrist (meaning your phone can remain. Put it firmly in your pocket), but it also allows you to add more work items to your wrist, making sure they are always easily accessible.
8. Assumption:- Described as a “second brain” by some people, Perception is a very powerful note-taking app that allows you to create websites, tables, lists, embedded images and videos, etc. It is very flexible and easy to use, and can be customized to your liking.
9. Freedom:- Freedom is an application that will allow you to block specific applications and websites on your computer. For those who are distracted by Facebook or other sites, this is powerful when they’re meant to work!
10. Right-click:- One thing will immediately affect your writing speed and exit (providing a huge ROI), and the quality of the key you use. To record as soon as possible, you should consider getting a comfortable key, such as a mechanical keyboard. Although the big keys can avoid bugs, you don’t want to use large keyboards, otherwise, they will eventually disappear and you won’t be able to use the keyboard.
11. Keep your finger:- The next time you write, before you start writing, look at your hands and you’ll see where they are naturally. Ideally, you should keep your fingers in space, eight-finger, S, D, F and J, K, L and: Let It be a guide, but not a combination of basic rules because it can depend on your hands and keyboard.
12. Playing games:- Playing the game is the instructions for you. The best part is 0. “Intelligent Guy0 This is, it’s a very interesting computer game, not an annoying class game, you don’t really want to play.
13. Dvorak (Separate):- If you’re ready to accept the challenge, you can choose to go to Dvorak. Dvorak is an optional keyboard that needs to be written in a more efficient and very popular way in some code and authors. Learning takes time and evidence is mixed, but if the idea is fascinating, try it!
14. Practice:- But the most important thing is practice. If you have an interesting/interesting way to do this, you can do it. Looking for a convenient way, you can always start blogging at night! Your branch is where you work. This can play an important role in making more or less your efficiency, so it is very important to make sure that it is as beneficial as possible to the efficiency of your work.
15. Factory Purchase:- The plants have a great influence on the sense of the office, since they bring the natural things in the original natural environment. Not only that, but plants also stimulate the release of hormones that make them feel good, like serotonin. Among other things, everything can improve creativity and help us to relax!
16. Motivator:- In the office, from the inspiration to what is working, it is a great way to be more focused and creative. When we realize that work is inspiring, it is an innate motivation, so when we try to persuade us to do something, we do not care.
17. Job creation:- The workplace is an office location where you can get everything you need. The term is often mentioned in the kitchen decoration, but it also makes sense in the office. You should be able to sit on the desk and easily access the necessary materials in the car.
18.Health and Beauty:- Finally, if you are as skillful as possible when you work from home, your health and fitness are very important. When many people work from home, there is no need to walk or travel, which worsens their health. Similarly, the lack of social interaction or sunlight can cause health problems. Make sure you keep the energy, enthusiasm, and health and keep doing the best.
19. Practice:- Exercise is very important for those who work from home. This will help to remove the damage caused by the table for many people, it will be more urgent if you do not travel or stand in the room! Doing certain types of aerobic exercise in a stable state, such as jogging, biking or walking, can help strengthen the heart and prevent death related to the premature desktop. It will also tell you to increase your calories during the day (your active metabolism or AMR) so you can earn extra weight.
20. Protect Your Sleep:- By working online, one thing is very important to make sure that you get enough sleep. If you find it difficult to go out and relax, or if you work in a dream environment (which can be avoided if possible), this situation can be prevented. If you want to start the next day and feel energetic and excited, it is important to have a good night of sleep. You can do many things, even making sure your room is as dark and quiet as possible while maintaining a slightly cooler temperature. Try to avoid using devices (e.g. mobile phones) for at least half an hour before bedtime. It stimulates the release of cortisol and inhibits the sleep hormone, the Melatonin, which makes sleep.
21. Spending time outdoors not only promotes sleep:- which helps us function better as we’ve seen but also increases vitamin D, which is an important hormone in the body related to meditation, energy and metabolism. Helps regulate. Fresh air is just as important, while vegetation can actually help boost creativity and prevent TAE-like symptoms. Another option is to invest in a plant for your desk, with a day lamp that produces the same wavelength as the sun. But the real thing is nothing!